This video shows you how to bleed a towel radiator like a professional. The radiator is hot at the bottom and cold at the top, which means that there is air in the system and the system will have to be bled. To bleed the system, you will have to open the bleeder valve with a key or flat screwdriver. Turn off the system first, so that no more air can be drawn into it. Open the bleeder valve slowly by turning with the key or screwdriver until you hear air and then stop. If the air stops quickly you will probably have to pressure the system up again and shut it off and bleed again. Close the bleeder valve when all of the air is out. Start system again and check.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades