In this video, we learn how to change a circuit breaker. First, turn the main breaker off so there is no running electricity. Then, go to the meter area around your circuit breaker system. With these, there will be wires running all around the entire system. With most breakers, you can pull them right out from where they clip in. There will be a wire connected to this which you can remove. Do this, and then connect the wire to the new breaker. Snap this back into place and make sure it's secure in place. Then, turn the power back on and your breaker will be changed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades