We've all had the problem of a toilet that just won't stop running. You can fix this problem yourself with a few tools from the local hardware store. The part that is causing the excess running is an old fill tube and stopper valve. You will want to shut the water off to your toilet and then flush the toiled to drain out the water. You will have to unscrew the supply line so that you can replace the fill valve. The process only takes a few minutes and it will save you money from wasted water and the annoyance of a running toilet. Now you can get a good night's sleep!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades