If you've been thinking about replacing your old shower head with a new model, or maybe even adding a hand shower, you'll be glad to know it's a pretty simple process. To replace the shower head, you don't even have to shut off the water supply. You just twist off the old one, replace the thread tape and twist on the new one. The hand shower system is a little more complicated, but Lowe's and Delta show you how.
To complete this project, you'll need an adjustable wrench, thread seal tape, drill and 1/4" bit, rubber mallet, screwdriver, screws and anchors and a leveling tool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades