The aerator on your faucet serves a very important function: by adding air bubbles, it helps to fuse the water and give it a softer feel. It also helps reduce the amount of water you use. So if you're faucet's water stream is acting funny (like a drop in pressure), it might be time to either clean or replace your aerator. If you're having trouble with your shower head, too, a little vinegar might do the trick.
This Lowe's video is brought to you by Delta, but these tips can be applied to any faucet or shower head. You'll need channel lock pliers, adjustable wrench, cloth, toothbrush, thread seal tape and maybe some white vinegar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades