The hardest thing about putting in a new bathroom or kitchen faucet is getting the old one out. For the most part that's true, only because today's faucets are so easy to install! Before you remove that old faucet, make sure you clean out the bottom area to prevent any unnecessary water damage. You'll need a paint tray, adjustable wrench, channel lock pliers, penetrating oil, putty knife, damp cloth and some old towels. This video from Lowe's is by Delta.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades