In this video, we learn how to connect flexi-tails properly. First, take your flexi-tails and grab one with a female end that will screw onto the end of a male. After this, use an isolating valve to fit the compression onto the valves and then tighten it up. Screw the flexible tail onto the end of this. Be careful buying this off Ebay, because a lot of fittings will not screw onto a compression knot. It is very simple to make this, you just have to connect the two tails and make sure they are sealed tightly. When finished, use these as you wish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades