In this video, we learn how to cut plastic push-fit pipe. Make sure you never use a hack saw to cut the push-fit pipe because it can damage the O-ring in the connector. What you need is a pair of dedicated plastic pipe cutters. Once you have this, put your pipe in the middle of the cutters and then push down on the handles. After this, your will cut the pipe and it will com out nice and clean. From here you will be able to fit a connector into the pipe and continue to use it rather than ruining it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades