This video is about your magical bathroom device— the toilet. The toilet is a thing that sees a lot of use in the house, and problems can arise from time to time. One of the biggest bathroom issues is a toilet that runs on after flushing, or starts running or flushing by itself. It's a possessed porcelain poltergeist. Lowe's knows that's this problem can really run up your water bill, and they have some advice to stop that leaky toilet.
Joel and Courtney explain some of the issues that may arise with your bathroom toilet. Learn how your toilet works and what to do when certain issues present themselves. Courtney also shows a simple test to see if your toilet flapper is working. Put food coloring into the toilet tank and if after 25 minutes, coloring is in the bowl, then you should replace your flapper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades