In this tutorial, we learn how to easily install a toilet seat. First, unscrew and remove your previous toilet seat. Next, take the two plastic bolts and remove the nuts and washers. Then, install these into the proper spots in the seat. Then, flip the seat back over and slide the nuts into the appropriate hole on the toilet. Then, take the rubber fittings and slip them on the underside of the bolt. The tip of the rubber cone should point up. When finished, you will take the plastic nuts and thread one on each nut, hand tightening into place. From here, you will be finished with the installation!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades