It is apparently all about the "P-Trap". If you have a hard to unclog drain in your sink, watch this tutorial for tips on how to fix it.
If your sink is hopelessly stopped up, you will need to remove and adjust the "P-trap". In this video, you will learn exactly what this means and how to do it. So, don't sit around and wait for water to go down every so slowly, and don't waste a ton of cash on Drain-o, just give this video a try and you should be back to a free flow in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades