For some homeowners, having a backup battery for their sump pump is important for making sure a loss of power doesn't cause a flood in the basement. And if you have yourself a standard new Basement Watchdog sump pump battery backup, before you can use it, you have to fill it up with the right amount of fluid. These batteries do not come with the fluid already inside, because it lessens the life of the battery. This video will show you the precautions and methods you should take in filling each of the six cells to the right fluid level.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades