In this tutorial, we learn how to fit a dry lining back box. This is very easy to install, and the sides will grip the wires on your light. First, determine where you want your switch, then mark a quick line using a sturdy level. Next, you will cut out a hole in the wall the size of the box. After this, push the box into the wall. Then, you can add in the light switch to the box and secure it with the wires that are inside. This will finish up this project, just make sure the wires are place in correctly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades