In this tutorial, we learn how to fit a toilet seat correctly. First, take your seat off of the hinges where it is at on your toilet. After this, take a look at the hinges that are on it and see how large they are compared to the ones that rest behind the seat. You will want to now replace the hinges with ones that fit more properly. Now, when you sit on the toilet seat you shouldn't have any more issues with it. Make sure you screw the bolts back in tightly so it doesn't come off when you move it around!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades