DYI-FYI #57 teaches you how to fix a leaky faucet in this video. First, have to distinguish if the water drips from the tap or from the handle. If the water is leaking form the tap you need a new washer; if it drips from the handle you need a new o-ring. First, turn the water off using the valves under the sink. Next, drain the faucet by turning it on of course and grab a towel to place in the sink to prevent scratching while you work! Next, you'll have to remove the decorative topping to reveal the screw underneath the handle. Turn this stem counter-clockwise. Take out the stem and replace either the washer or o-ring depending on your type of leak. To finish up, put the parts back in the way you took them out. Now, you've got a perfect faucet!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades