In this video, we learn how to fix a leaky faucet in the kitchen. This is for a faucet that is leaking around the handle. You will want to start off by figuring out what type of faucet you have, and get the proper parts and repair tools for it. Next, you will need to turn off the water that goes into your faucet, and then remove the hardware from the top. Once you get to the inside of the faucet head, put the replacement part in and then turn your water back on. Now, test your faucet to see if it's working properly, then replace the hardware back onto the faucet and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades