This Home & Garden video shows you how to replace a running old style fill valve toilet with something more modern. Shut the supply line to the toilet and flush to remove the water from the tank. Then remove the supply line. Now take a wrench and loosen the plastic nut of the old fill valve located under the tank. Then lift the old valve and keep it aside. Take a 'flow master', which is a new type fill valve, place it in the same spot and hand tighten the nut under the tank to hold the flow master in place. Then attach the supply tube making sure the pipe has no kinks. Then connect the supply line and it is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades