Lowe's talks about a common toilet problem in this video tutorial about a slow-filling toilet. Most toilet tanks should refill within a three-minute timespan, depending upon the water pressure in your area. If it's taking longer than that, or if it isn't refilling at all, remedy the problem with these simple steps.
Joel and Courtney show what to look for if you have a slow filling toilet tank. First thing to check is if the water shut-off is completely open. If it is, look at the toilet fill valve. Sometimes there is buildup in the valve, so cleaning should help open it up. If the fill valve seems to be working fine, there might be a bigger plumbing issue at hand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades