Normally, when you press the lever on your toilet in your bathroom, you expect it to flush, but sometimes your toilet just won't flush completely, or you have to hold the lever down to get it to work. Lowe's tells you that the problem might be the flapper, and they show you how to fix it.
Joel and Courtney show what to look for if you have a weak flushing toilet. First, look to see if the toilet lever chain is attached to the flapper valve. If its not, reattach it. If the chain is connected, make sure the there isn't too much slack from the lever to the flapper. Also, make sure the water level is adjusted to allow proper flushing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades