If you have never dealt with wire color-coding then Old64goat takes you through a very elementary tutorial that will give you the helpful aid needed to deal with common household wires. The first cord that is reviewed is the three pronged cord. The color wires contained within it is the green wire which is the ground prong, the white wire which is neutral, and the black wire which is the heat. Old64goat then demonstrates where the wires are connected to on the prong. He even gives out helpful memorization tips for the cords like: Green is ground like the grass, white is the cold side of the line much like snow, and black is the heat which, as Old64goat puts it, can roast you to a black crisp. Also shown is a possible red wire which is typically connected to 220 circuits and is then demonstrated to guide you in the locations of the wires in this cord. In addition to the wires, Old64goat reveals to us a breaker and how to operate it if problems occur. To finish off the video a small overview on how to attach a wire-nut to a cut cord is shown and how to put cables in a forge box. Old64goat is a really great person to refer to if ever there be problems with common cords.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades