In this tutorial by Lowe's, we learn how to install exterior motion-sensor lights with Lowe's. First, you will need to pick out what kind of motion sensor light you want. Most of the kits you purchase will come equipped with all the things you need, you will just need to supply the hardware. You will need: a screwdriver, circuit tester, electrical tape, silicone caulk, work gloves, and safety glasses. Open up the package and find the directions inside of it. After this, turn off the electricity and remove the previous light from the wires. After this, use your drill to drill in the base for the new hardware, then hook it up to the wires. After you've hooked the wires up, turn on the electricity and test out your new light!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades