To install foam gaskets under light switch plates and outlet covers you will need a screwdriver. Installing foam gaskets under light switch plates or outlet covers on an outer wall is a great way to stop air leaks in your home. First, use your screwdriver to remove the light switch plate cover. Install the foam gasket by placing it over the light switch. Next, replace the light switch plate. Return the screws to their original positions and tighten the screws with your screwdriver. Follow the same procedure for your outlet covers. Installing foam gaskets will keep heat from escaping from your exterior walls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades