If you've ever set foot inside an IKEA or opened up a home decorating catalog/magazine before, then you know that hanging lamps are like the skinny jeans of home decorating: Everyone needs at least one.
But don't waste your cash paying someone to install one for you. You can have a brand new hanging piece of decor in very little time by installing it all by your onesies. Check out this video for the instructions.
* A screwdriver
* A pen and paper
* A new light fixture
* Mounting hardware
* Wire nuts
* A mounting strap (optional)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades