Watch this video to learn how to install a low cost lawn sprinkler systerm.
1. Use long string to determine number and location of sprinkler heads.
2. Dig hole for sprinkler head, shovel topsoil onto a tarp; save sod for replacement later.
3. Hold sprinkler head in place and partially backfill around it with excavated topsoil.
4. Add gravel around sprinkler head and male quick-connect fitting.
5. Set protective ring and cover over male quick-connect fitting.
6. Add more topsoil to hole, then patch around the sprinkler head with saved sod.
7. Attach garden hose to sprinkler head using quick-connect fitting.
8. Turn on water and adjust spray-range of sprinkler.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades