Watch this video to learn how to install a low cost lawn sprinkler systerm.
1. Use long string to determine number and location of sprinkler heads.
2. Dig hole for sprinkler head, shovel topsoil onto a tarp; save sod for replacement later.
3. Hold sprinkler head in place and partially backfill around it with excavated topsoil.
4. Add gravel around sprinkler head and male quick-connect fitting.
5. Set protective ring and cover over male quick-connect fitting.
6. Add more topsoil to hole, then patch around the sprinkler head with saved sod.
7. Attach garden hose to sprinkler head using quick-connect fitting.
8. Turn on water and adjust spray-range of sprinkler.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.