Once you've removed your old faucet, it's time to install the new one. Many single handle faucets allow you to install them as either a single-hole mount or as a three-hole mount using an escutcheon plate, which fits into the two outside holes. This video from Lowe's and Delta shows you how to install the faucet with the three-hole mount. You'll need a channel lock pliers, adjustable wrench, thread seal tape, silicone caulk and a wrench.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades