In this tutorial, we learn how to install a new shower head and remove an old one. You will need a wrench, toothbrush, rags, replacement shower head, teflon tape, and pliers. First, remove the old shower head with your pliers, wrench and cloth to remove it. Twist this counter clockwise until the shower head comes off. Now, clean the threads with the toothbrush and place the teflon tape over them. Now, screw your new shower head on by hand until it fits snugly onto it. Finish screwing this on by using your adjustable wrench and pliers. Make sure to put your cloth around it first or you can damage your new fixture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades