Pedestal sinks have remained popular as a more formal and stylish alternative to countertop sinks. Despite their popularity, however, it can be difficult to choose the correct type of sink and install it properly.
Pedestal sinks are typically made of either enameled cast iron or vitreous china. Cast iron sinks tend to be very expensive but are also very durable, while the vitreous china sinks tend to vary in price and quality. Pedestal sinks also come with three different hole configurations that correspond to the particular faucet that you have, or are planning to install. Be sure that you choose a matching sink and faucet configuration. To learn more about the DIY pedestal sink installation process, consult this friendly how-to!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades