In this video we learn how to install a toilet water inlet valve. First, turn the water off and flush the toilet to get rid of the water in the system. From here, pull out the flush valve by turning it clockwise and lifting it. Then, grab your new valve and replace it where the old one was. Clean around the area and replace any other parts that you need to inside the tank. Once finished, you can turn the water back on. Now try to flush your toilet to make sure that it works. It should be good to go, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades