This video shows how to install track lighting where you want to add or direct light. The first thing to do is to turn off the power to the circuit. If you don't have an electrical box where you want the lighting, you can purchase one at any home improvement store. If you have one, you will also need a track lighting adapter. Use masking tape for the pattern that you want, start around 18 to 24 inches from the wall. Remove the tape and replace it with chalk lines. Cut the tracks to size and attach them to the electrical box with toggle bolts. Make sure you don't tighten it until all the tracks are in place. The fixtures will snap right into place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades