It can be very difficult to see underneath wall cabinets. The cabinets and your body can cause a lot of shadows and make it very hard to see. Getting light under the cabinets is very easy. The answer is to install thin profile fluorescent lights that are made to go under the cabinets. Remove the diffuser and bulb from the lamp and you will expose the screw holes. Put the lamp up under the cabinet in the location that you want them to hang. You want to install them as far forward as possible. Mark the position of the holes and drill a small pilot hole. Then attach the fixture using small pan head screws. Usually these fixtures have to plug in. So to take care of the cord use some plastic conduit to cover the wires. Cut the plastic conduit to size, peal the tape off of the conduit, stick it too the wall, and put the plug wire inside of the conduit. Now all that is left is to put the bulb and diffuser back into the light fixture and you are ready to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades