In this video, we learn how to install a vanity and sink with Lowe's. A great way to give your bathroom a makeover is to give it a new vanity and sink. First, turn off the water from the water line, then take down the pipes from under the sink. Use a bucket to catch extra water that's falling out. Next, separate the top from the base and then remove the old vanity. Remove the old base unit from the bathroom and then install the new vanity. Measure out the area to make sure it will fit. Place your new sink into the base and then connect the pipes underneath. When finished, turn the water back on and make sure all your pipes are tight and everything is screwed in. Try out the sink to make sure the water is running then you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades