Step 1 Get the requirements
You will need a plastic cap (from a bottle), PVC pipe, and a tube with a diameter not larger than the cap's.
Step 2 Drill some holes
You need to drill 2 little holes, one in the cap, and one in the PVC pipe. It should look like this:
Step 3 Final steps
Push the tube through the PVC pipe, and then pull it in the hole of the cap. Then pull the tube back so the cap locks one side of the PVC pipe.
Step 4 Let the magic start!
Now that we have made our homemade siphon hose, we can start siphoning :D!
Do it like this:
Put the cap end (side 1) into the water, have a bucket ready, suck on the tubing (side 2) making sure you don't ingest any liquid, and then quickly put the tubing into the bucket and the water will flow in magically!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades