Jim teaches us how to punch down a 24 port patch panel in this tutorial. You will need: cable scissors, a punch down tool, and 24 port patch panel. Now, strip the cable by cutting it and stripping down the wires. Now, attach the wires to the port punch panel by following the pattern of where the different colors are at. When you have these connected, use the punching tool to punch the wires down, then it will cut off the excess wire from the panel. When this is all done, you will want to tie all the tables together using tie wraps then use for whatever you wish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades