Have you ever looked behind your desk and found a clutter of cords? Cords tend to find ways of tangling themselves up, so watch this video to learn how to reduce the clutter.
A snarl of cords is messy and can be dangerous, especially if your pets play with them and chew on them. Here's how to eliminate this hazard.
Step 1: Buy devices with retractable cords
Buy devices with retractable cords so only the amount of cord needed is visible.
Step 2: Use cord ties
Use cord ties to bind cords together.
TIP: You can also use cable ties, clips, and Velcro fasteners.
Step 3: Hide in cord tubes
Hide multiple cords in a cord tube or cover.
Step 4: Clip your cords
Clip your cords with cord clips under a desk or behind your workstation.
Step 5: Paint
Tack cords to the wall and paint them the same color as the wall to help hide their presence.
Did you know? In the United States, each year more than 15,000 people suffer fatal accidents from hazards in their home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades