In this video you will see how to remove the plunger rod when unclogging a sink. To unclog a sink drain, remove the bent portion the drain and clear it out. Normally something or the other gets stuck inside it causing the clog. Also check out both ends of the other pipes. The plunger to your sink is attached by a little rod. Slide the little catch off the rod; remember which hole it is on so that you put it back correctly later on. Then take pliers and loosen the plastic nut gently and pull the plunger out. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades