You can't go scrub-a-dub in the tub - at least not comfortably so - if your shower faucet is leaking, or if your current tub valve is stuck and not letting any shower water come through. If your shower is broken beyond repair then your best plan of action is to take the whole thing out and reinstall your shower stall. We know this big - and potentially disasterous - procedure has been parodied many a time on popular TV sitcoms, but it's actually realizable if you're careful and follow the steps in this video exactly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades