There is nothing more irritating than a dripping tap; it wastes water, makes those nasty marks on your sink, and that constant drip dripping noise can drive you mad. Luckily it's an easy job to fix. If you have one of these modern, easy-to-turn-on taps, it's likely the ceramic-disc inside will need replacing. Watch this video tutorial to learn how to repair a ceramic disc tap yourself.
Get all the tools you need together before you start. You'll need:
* An adjustable spanner
* A flat head screw driver
* A cross head screw driver
* And a replacement ceramic-disc for your particular tap.
For this reason it's a good idea to get started early in the day so you've got time to take the damaged ceramic-disc to a DIY store to get a match if needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades