In this tutorial, we learn how to replace and install a toilet with Lowe's. To get started, you will first need to turn off the water to your home, then take measurements around the toilet. Next, remove the top of the tank, then flush the toilet and remove excess water. After this, remove the water from the bowl using a sponge or towel. When finished, disconnected the water supply line and drain the water into a bucket. Now, leave the tank connected to the bowl and remove the bowl caps. Loosen the nuts with a wrench, then place the toilet on another surface. Now, grab your new toilet to install and then tighten into place. When finished, you can turn the water back on and test out the toilet to make sure it's now working again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades