In this video we learn how to replace an electrical light switch. First, turn the power off in your home. Then, remove the screws around the switch exposing the wires. Confirm that they are dead with a tester, then you can get started removing. Wrap electrical tape around the wires and then label them with what they were connected to. Tear this out of the terminals, then replace the new one with the wires hanging out. Make sure you place the wires back into the same terminals as before, using the tape that you labeled. When finished, you will turn the electricity back on and be able to use your light again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades