Whether it's broken or just plain ugly, your old faucet can be replaced with a shiny new one in a flash. Learn how to replace a faucet without calling the handyman or the plumber.
You Will Need
* Tape measure
* A new faucet
* Safety glasses
* A bucket
* A crescent or basin wrench
* Non-abrasive cleaner
* Two new supply lines
* Penetrating oil
* Plumber's putty
* Pipe joint compound
Tips: You may want to replace the supply lines as well. Just make sure they're the right size for the new faucet. If you don't see a shut-off valve under the sink, follow the pipes until you find it, or turn off the main water supply to your house, which is usually located in the basement or close to the water meter. If the nuts are very stiff, loosen them with penetrating oil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades