In this tutorial, we learn how to replace a faucet washer. To start, you will first need to prepare this by turning off the water to your faucet completely. Then, you will turn on the faucet to make sure no more water is coming out. After this, remove the headgear from the faucet. You can do this with a screwdriver and a wrench. After everything is removed, replace the faucet washer with a new one. From here, you will place the parts back on in the same way you removed them. When finished, turn your water back on and then test it out to make sure it works!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades