You're in drastic need of a new toilet, but you're scared of the cost of installation— don't worry, you can install it yourself with absolute ease. You don't need a plumber for this at all. It's actually one of the easiest home repairs you can DIY, right alongside a leaky faucet. This step-by-step tutorial will show you the whole process of removing your old "crap" toilet and install a bright, shiny new one. You'll need a putty knife, tape measure, crescent wrench, gloves and wax ring.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades