In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to replace and install a programmable thermostat. The materials required for this project are: a screwdriver, masking tape, marking pencil and batteries. Begin by turning off the power of the furnace. Then remove the face of the old thermostat and detach the labeled wires. Now remove the wall plate. Then mount the plate of the new unit and connect the wires to the corresponding codes. Finish by inserting batteries, placing the face plate on the wall plate and program the thermostat. This video will benefit those viewers who have a thermostat, and would like to learn how to install and replace it for energy efficiency.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades