If your outdoor faucet is dripping, that is not a good sign. It is important to keep your faucet functioning properly both to protect your lawn, and save on water.
If you are having a problem with dripping, have a look at this tutorial, and learn how to save the money on a plumber and fix your hose yourself. This is not a difficult process and you will need to install a seal.
So, follow along, as this video shows you step by step how to replace the seal on a dripping outdoor faucet. You will be thankful when you see your water bills!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades