This video shows that you can quickly replace your toilet seat with an improved seat. The video also shows how the improved seat attaches and unlocks easily for cleaning. At the rear of the seat near the hinge is a slot for access to the screw to remove the old seat. Put a screwdriver into the slot and flip up the cover and turn the screw counter clockwise while holding the nut underneath. Do the same to the other screw and remove the toilet seat. Clean the area with a disinfecting wipe. Screw in the new seat locks with a Phillips screwdriver until tight. Place seat over the locks in the unlocked position. Press down onto the locks and lock the seat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades