You may want to replace the toilet in your bathroom for a number of reasons. Perhaps you have a cracked toilet, an antiquated model or one that uses a significant amount of water. There are a number of new models which will match the decor of your home and reduce the amount of water required per flush. Also, new toilets come in a variety of shapes that are more comfortable.
Replacing a toilet is not as difficult as it may seem. The toughest part is dealing with its weight. Also, the shape of the toilet makes it difficult to maneuver in what is usually a tight space. With a few tools and a little bit of muscle, this project will be wrapped up before lunch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades