The kitchen is probably one of the most-used rooms in your house, and the faucet can take a lot of abuse. Maybe it's worn out and drippy, or maybe you just want to upgrade your look. Replacing your kitchen faucet is a job you can do, and Lowe's is going to show you how.
Joel and Courtney demonstrate how to remove and install a new kitchen faucet. If your current kitchen faucet is dripping, you might be in need of a new faucet. Before starting, see how many holes are in your sink to find a faucet that will fit correctly. Then, make sure that all water is shut off. Remove the old faucet and put in the new one. Put in place the correct mounting hardware and use any plumbers putty or caulk to prevent water leaks. Now your kitchen sink should look brand new.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades