The Pond Digger demonstrates how to set up plumbing for a pond. First, sleeve all pipes coming through the cement foundation to protect the plumbing from elemental stress and provide additional flexibility. Next, use a clear primer and a clear glue to seal areas where you need a clean, finished looking product. Paint the PVC piping to protect it from the sun's UV rays and prevent from becoming brittle. If you need to do cutting, use a chop saw for a quick, clean and efficient cut. Extend the handle on the knife valve to allow for easier access, particularly when the valve is buried underground.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades