This is an instructional video to help demonstrate how to sweat solder copper water tubing in plumbing repair. If you can't be bothered to hire a professional plumber for all plumbing repairs, this video guide shows you how to do the work yourself. You will need a gas or propane torch, copper or brass fittings, copper tubing, gloves, solder paste, solder, pipe cleaner, and a pipe cutter. Learn how to sweat solder copper water tubing for plumbing repair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades