Learn how to troubleshoot a toilet that won't flush at your home in simple steps. First lift the lid and check whether the float ball is broken or touching the sides. Bend it a little if its touching the sides or replace it if its leaking or broken. Now check condition of the flapper valve and replace it if needed. Now check the handle, if its loose tighten the screw inside to fix it. Finally check the chain and replace it if broken or correct it to the right tension to lift the valve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades